Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3003 and Chinese Delivery

I wrote this yesterday but thank you shitty internet, am just now able to post it. :) I'm about to start my one for today, but wanted to get this one up first!
Looooong day. I did not sleep last night. I got all caught up in Bones, HIMYM, and planning the rest of my life. That shit can be distracting. Yawn. So yeah. The day was long.

I just really want to know what the heck is going on in apartment #3003. They have trash sitting out side for days. I never see anyone come or go. The blinds are always closed tight. The phone books that were delivered last week, everyone's is gone except for theirs. This is my thought:
Some one has killed the people living in apartment #3003. They are currently decomposing either in a bathtub full of cleaner to cover the smell, or they're in the freezer... something like that. Every once in a while the murderer slips a bag of trash out onto their welcome rug to make it look like someone lives there. There's been no trash for a while, also the phone book's been there for a while, so I think the murderer has cut town and is heading for Mexico, hoping that by the time someone realizes what's going on, [s]he's long gone.

Anyway.
I saw an ambulance pulling into the apartment today. Made me think that someone had finally figured out what was going down in #3003.

Well, pretty much all I did the rest of the evening was watch TV, order chinese delivery, and play guitar. Oh, and work more on my life. :)

Best thing of today, my food came in one of these!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for this for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment